The Secret Therapist politely asks that you consider the following etiquette guidelines and expectations:
- At least 48 hours notice is required for any amendments, rescheduling or cancelling. Any notice given in less time or not at all will result in your booking being lost.
- We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of your appointment time. This is for you to complete a consultation and to ensure that you get the best out of your allocated time. Please be aware that your treatment time will be cut accordingly should you arrive late.
- It is advised that you switch off your mobile phone during your treatment. This is to help you receive the best experience and so as not to hinder the process of the treatment delivery.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and/or footwear. You will be advised at the time of booking your appointment particularly if you are receiving a tanning treatment or pedicure.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable only against treatments and are non-refundable. They come with a 6 month longevity. They will NOT be honoured outwith the expiry date nor will they be exchanged for cash alternatives.
- We accept cash and/or credit/debit card payments on delivery. Payments can be made prior to appointments but we regret we do not operate or offer a ‘buy now, pay later’ scheme.
- Our studio salon does not accommodate large groups so please do not bring along with you any individuals not receiving a treatment unless they are attending for medical assistance reasons only.
- Animals and children are NOT permitted unless Guide Dog or Assistance Dog and with prior arrangements/consent agreed.
- We will not treat any individual who is intoxicated or knowingly, for health reasons to us and the property, is suffering from an infectious illness such as flu and have the right to refuse without dispute or refund. Any risk to us is a risk to clients following on and our business should we lose a therapist to the same.
- We ask that you do not bring with you items considered valuable, i.e sentimental jewellery or other. In instances where you do, The Secret Therapist cannot be held accountable for any losses or damage.
- For all new clients wishing a lash tint or existing clients who have not received one for more than 6 months (or as close to that duration) since your last a 24 hour skin patch test is required. We regret that without it you will NOT, under any circumstances, receive this treatment.
While you are with us you are our priority and we will do all we can to ensure you enjoy your experience and receive the best service. We care about and respect our customers and the developing relationships with you, all we ask is that by adhering to the above the same is returned.